ChurchCare receives funds from church closures and reinvests those funds in new church plants. When new churches start, it is nearly impossible to get local funding until the buildings are constructed and ﬁnancial history is established. ChurchCare works with Baptist Church Planters’ missionaries in funding building programs.
Fund Goals & Objectives:
- Stimulate church planting within the United States.
- Encourage sound ﬁnancial policy and establish ﬁnancial history.
- Provide ﬁnancing not available from other sources.
- Encourage purchase of land for future church plants.
- Provide ﬂexible loan terms.